Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.0.0-preview.27
Found in [Package]
[URP] [Unreleased version] Profiler spams errors when enabled in playmode
Steps to repro:
1. open new template project
2. change manifest to use local checkout of URP 9.0.0-preview.17 (Graphics repo @ master)
3. go back to editor, wait for reload
4. open Window > analysis > profiler
5. enable recording in profiler window
6. enter playmode
Repro: 2020.2.0a7 + URP 9.0.0-preview.17
Note: this is a pre-release bug - the version affected is not yet available in Unity package manager.
Only users with local package from Github (on recent master) are affected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"