Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 7.5.2, 8.3.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] 'Uninitialized' camera background type does not match between the Build and Game view
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1224369"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the Main Camera and observe that the Background Type under the Environment settings is set to "Uninitialized"
4. Open the Game view. The background is Lime green(The last set Solid Color before Type was switched to Uninitialized)
5. Build and run the project
6. Observe the screen
Expected result: The Build and Game view match
Actual result: The background is not set in the Build indicating the mismatched behavior
Reproducible with: 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b3, 2020.2.0a4
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1(No Package Manager), 2018.4.19f1(Uninitialized type is missing)
Reproducible with package versions: 7.1.2, 7.2.1, 9.0.0-preview.0
- Uninitialized background type became available in URP 7.1.2 (2019.3.0b4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12