Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.1.0
Found in [Package]
8.0.1, 7.2.0 7.1.8, 7.1.5, 7.1.1
[URP] UnassignedReferenceException thrown on resetting the "Shadow Caster 2D" component
Resetting the Shadow Caster 2D" component causes the editor to throw UnassignedReferenceException, refer to the attached video.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project
2. Hierarchy > Create Empty GameObject
4. Add "Shadow Caster 2D" component in the Inspector
5. Inspector > Shadow Caster 2D > EditShape > Click
6. Scene > Edit edges
7. Inspector > Shadow Caster 2D > Reset
UnassignedReferenceException is thrown on resetting the "Shadow Caster 2D" component.
The "Shadow Caster 2D" component is reset without any errors.
Tested with Unity versions:
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1 , 2019.3.1f2, 2019.3.0b4
Package found version: 8.0.1, 7.2.0 7.1.8, 7.1.5, 7.1.1
Note: The "Shadow Caster 2D" component is introduced in 7.1.1 package
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags