Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Toggling Camera Override on first Renderer Feature in the list internally toggles it for all other Renderer Features
1. Open project in "2020.1.0a17.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Notice that there are 2 Cubes in Scene which have Different Layers L1 and L2
4. Notice that ForwardRenderer renders nothing but these two Layers L1 and L2 using Renderer Features
5. Notice that Camera is in Orthographic mode
6. Toggle Camera Override for the first Renderer Feature in list using ForwardRenderer
Expected result: Camera override applies only for the Object that is in Layer L1
Actual result: Camera override applies for both GameObjects
Reproducible with: LWRP 6.9.0 (2019.2.18f1), URP 7.1.6 (2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 because these versions do not support URP 7.1.1 and above
1. The issue reproduces only when Camera Override is toggled for the first element in Renderer Features list and works as intended when toggling it for other elements
2. First URP version to support Renderer Features is URP 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject