Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Toggling Camera Override on first Renderer Feature in the list internally toggles it for all other Renderer Features
1. Open project in "2020.1.0a17.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Notice that there are 2 Cubes in Scene which have Different Layers L1 and L2
4. Notice that ForwardRenderer renders nothing but these two Layers L1 and L2 using Renderer Features
5. Notice that Camera is in Orthographic mode
6. Toggle Camera Override for the first Renderer Feature in list using ForwardRenderer
Expected result: Camera override applies only for the Object that is in Layer L1
Actual result: Camera override applies for both GameObjects
Reproducible with: LWRP 6.9.0 (2019.2.18f1), URP 7.1.6 (2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 because these versions do not support URP 7.1.1 and above
1. The issue reproduces only when Camera Override is toggled for the first element in Renderer Features list and works as intended when toggling it for other elements
2. First URP version to support Renderer Features is URP 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- [SceneView] Spline Knot placement ignores the visibility flags on gameobject
- 2px Softness is applied to RectMask2D when the Camera is set to Orthographic
- ShaderKeywordSet:GetEnabledKeywords crash
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan