Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 9.0.0-preview.1
Found in [Package]
[URP] Toggling Camera Override on first Renderer Feature in the list internally toggles it for all other Renderer Features
1. Open project in "2020.1.0a17.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity"
3. Notice that there are 2 Cubes in Scene which have Different Layers L1 and L2
4. Notice that ForwardRenderer renders nothing but these two Layers L1 and L2 using Renderer Features
5. Notice that Camera is in Orthographic mode
6. Toggle Camera Override for the first Renderer Feature in list using ForwardRenderer
Expected result: Camera override applies only for the Object that is in Layer L1
Actual result: Camera override applies for both GameObjects
Reproducible with: LWRP 6.9.0 (2019.2.18f1), URP 7.1.6 (2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a17)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 because these versions do not support URP 7.1.1 and above
1. The issue reproduces only when Camera Override is toggled for the first element in Renderer Features list and works as intended when toggling it for other elements
2. First URP version to support Renderer Features is URP 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak