Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Fixed in 7.7.1, 10.6.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] There is no effect when using SMAA in URP with OpenGLES API
1. Open new Universal RP project with "-force-gles" argument and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, change the "Camera" component's Rendering/Anti-aliasing setting from None to SMAA and back
4. Observe Game View while repeating step 3
Expected result: Differences in how the Game View looks
Actual result: No differences in how the Game View looks
Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.21f1), 10.3.1 (2020.2.7f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b9), 12.0.0(2021.2.0a7)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (URP package unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete