Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Fixed in 7.7.1, 10.6.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] There is no effect when using SMAA in URP with OpenGLES API
1. Open new Universal RP project with "-force-gles" argument and scene "SampleScene"
2. In Hierarchy window, select "Main Camera" GameObject
3. In Inspector window, change the "Camera" component's Rendering/Anti-aliasing setting from None to SMAA and back
4. Observe Game View while repeating step 3
Expected result: Differences in how the Game View looks
Actual result: No differences in how the Game View looks
Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.21f1), 10.3.1 (2020.2.7f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b9), 12.0.0(2021.2.0a7)
Could not test with: 2018.4.32f1 (URP package unavailable)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator