Search Issue Tracker
[URP] Slider handle for Normal property doesn't move with respect to the input value given under the Light component.
Slider handle for Normal property doesn't move completely. when maximum value ie 3 is set the handle still remains in the middle. It moves in the limited range and doesn't go beyond a particular value.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP project
2. Hierarchy > Directional Light > Select
3. Inspector > Light > Shadow Type > Hard Shadow/Soft Shadow > Select
4. Inspector > Light > Custom > Select
5. Inspector > Light > Normal > Change Slider value
Slider handle for Normal property doesn't move with respect to the given input value
Slider handle for Normal property move with respect to given the input value
Tested with Unity versions:
2020.2.0a2, 2020.1.0b1, 2019.3.5f1, 2018.3.14f1
Package found version: 8.0.1, 7.2.0, 4.1.0-preview
Working fine Package version: 4.0.1-preview
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1