Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[URP] Light custom Normal Shadow Bias is capped at 3
1. Create a new project using Universal RP template or open any existing URP project;
2. On pipeline asset > Shadow > Normal Bias slider - attempt to drag the slider all the way up to 10;
3. Select Directional light > Realtime Shadows > Bias > Custom;
4. Attempt to drag Normal slider up to 10.
Expected result: it is possible to drag Normal Shadow Bias slider on the light to 10
Actual result: Normal Shadow Bias is capped at 3
Reproduces with: 2019.2.19f1 + LWRP 6.9.0, 2019.3.0f5 + URP 7.1.7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- ChangeSets are not detected when created via Editor Scripts
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"