Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[URP] Light custom Normal Shadow Bias is capped at 3
1. Create a new project using Universal RP template or open any existing URP project;
2. On pipeline asset > Shadow > Normal Bias slider - attempt to drag the slider all the way up to 10;
3. Select Directional light > Realtime Shadows > Bias > Custom;
4. Attempt to drag Normal slider up to 10.
Expected result: it is possible to drag Normal Shadow Bias slider on the light to 10
Actual result: Normal Shadow Bias is capped at 3
Reproduces with: 2019.2.19f1 + LWRP 6.9.0, 2019.3.0f5 + URP 7.1.7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"