Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.2
Found in [Package]
[URP] "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index" errors when opening URP sample scenes
1. Open new URP Template Unity project
2. In Package Manager, select "Universal RP" package and import "URP Package Samples"
3. Open scene "AmbientOcclusion"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 1 in DrawMesh", "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 2 in DrawMesh", "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 3 in DrawMesh" errors
Reproducible with: 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b16), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b15), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a11)
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.23f1 (Samples not available)
1. The issue no longer reproduces after reopening the scene or project
2. The issue reproduces with the following scenes - AmbientOcclusion, ProxyLighting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12
- [iOS] The safe area value changes when reopening the app in Landscape orientation
- Light flickering when using Forward+ on Mobile
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout