Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.2
Found in [Package]
[URP] "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index" errors when opening URP sample scenes
1. Open new URP Template Unity project
2. In Package Manager, select "Universal RP" package and import "URP Package Samples"
3. Open scene "AmbientOcclusion"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 1 in DrawMesh", "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 2 in DrawMesh", "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 3 in DrawMesh" errors
Reproducible with: 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b16), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b15), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a11)
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.23f1 (Samples not available)
1. The issue no longer reproduces after reopening the scene or project
2. The issue reproduces with the following scenes - AmbientOcclusion, ProxyLighting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied