Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 13.1.2
Found in [Package]
[URP] "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index" errors when opening URP sample scenes
1. Open new URP Template Unity project
2. In Package Manager, select "Universal RP" package and import "URP Package Samples"
3. Open scene "AmbientOcclusion"
4. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors
Actual result: "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 1 in DrawMesh", "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 2 in DrawMesh", "RenderingCommandBuffer: invalid pass index 3 in DrawMesh" errors
Reproducible with: 12.1.0 (2021.2.0b16), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b15), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a11)
Could not test with: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.21f1, 2021.1.23f1 (Samples not available)
1. The issue no longer reproduces after reopening the scene or project
2. The issue reproduces with the following scenes - AmbientOcclusion, ProxyLighting
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] ExposedReference<Transform>.Resolve() is not generated correctly in WebGL
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions