Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 7.4.0
Found in [Package]
[URP] Prefab preview is blank when a Custom Forward Renderer Data and Default Layer Mask is Mixed are used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached '1204376-Mesh-preview-invisible.zip' project
2. Select 'Cube' Prefab in the Project Browser
3. Notice that 'Cube' prefab is visible in the Preview of the Inspector
4. Deselect UI from Default Layer Mask in CustomForwardRendererData
5. Select the 'Cube' Prefab in the Project Browser
Expected results: Prefab is visible in the preview
Actual results: Prefab is not visible in the preview
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1 (6.9.0, 6.9.2), 2019.3.0f3 (7.1.6), 2020.1.0a16 (7.1.1, 7.1.5, 7.1.6)
Could not test in 2018.4 streams and lower as Custom Forward Renderers was not implemented yet
- Reproducible on macOS, Windows
- Video of reproduction attached in Edit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'