Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[URP][MacOS] Getting Light artifacts in a Scene view with Spot Lights when Android Platform is selected in the Build Settings
1. Open the attached Unity project "FlickeringIssue.zip"
2. Navigate to the Scene folder and open the "InLight.unity" Scene
3. Go to File > Build Settings and select Android Platform
4. In the Scene view use a mouse wheel to zoom in, zoom out or right-click the mouse and move around
5. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: The objects in the Scene view do not flicker
Actual result: The objects in the Scene view start to flicker
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b13
- The issue is only reproducible on MacOS
- Issue is not reproducible when there are multiple Directional Lights, Point Lights or Area Lights created
- Issue is not reproducible when Mac Standalone is selected in the Build Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags