Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[URP][MacOS] Getting Light artifacts in a Scene view with Spot Lights when Android Platform is selected in the Build Settings
1. Open the attached Unity project "FlickeringIssue.zip"
2. Navigate to the Scene folder and open the "InLight.unity" Scene
3. Go to File > Build Settings and select Android Platform
4. In the Scene view use a mouse wheel to zoom in, zoom out or right-click the mouse and move around
5. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: The objects in the Scene view do not flicker
Actual result: The objects in the Scene view start to flicker
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b13
- The issue is only reproducible on MacOS
- Issue is not reproducible when there are multiple Directional Lights, Point Lights or Area Lights created
- Issue is not reproducible when Mac Standalone is selected in the Build Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filter “dir” does not exist when searching through the Inspector and gives no results
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."
- [Android] Excessive Z-fighting occurs between two polygons when on Android
- Empty string is returned when using AssetImporter.userData