Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2021.2.X, 2022.1.X
[URP][MacOS] Getting Light artifacts in a Scene view with Spot Lights when Android Platform is selected in the Build Settings
1. Open the attached Unity project "FlickeringIssue.zip"
2. Navigate to the Scene folder and open the "InLight.unity" Scene
3. Go to File > Build Settings and select Android Platform
4. In the Scene view use a mouse wheel to zoom in, zoom out or right-click the mouse and move around
5. Observe the Scene view
Expected result: The objects in the Scene view do not flicker
Actual result: The objects in the Scene view start to flicker
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b14, 2021.2.7f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.2.34f1, 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b13
- The issue is only reproducible on MacOS
- Issue is not reproducible when there are multiple Directional Lights, Point Lights or Area Lights created
- Issue is not reproducible when Mac Standalone is selected in the Build Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device