Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Found in [Package]
[URP] [LWRP] Multiple Spotlights affect each other's shadows when close to each other
1. Open project in "URP2020.1.0a9Repro.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene.unity"
3. There are 2 Spotlights "SPLBlue" and "SPLDefault"
4. Their Shadow Types are set to Hard Shadows and No Shadows respectively
5. Change "SPLDefault" Shadow Type to either Hard or Soft Shadow
6. Inspect Scene or Game window
Expected result: changing one Spotlight's Shadow Type does not influence other Spotlight's created shadows
Actual result: changing one Spotlight's Shadow Type influences shadows created by other Spotlight
Reproducible with: LWRP 4.10.0 (2018.4.9f1), LWRP 6.9.1 (2019.2.8f1, 2019.3.0a1), URP 7.1.2 (2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a9)
Not reproducible with: LWRP 4.0.1 (2018.4.0f1)
1. If Spotlights are too far from one another, the bug will not reproduce
2. Direction at which the Spotlights are facing does not influence the results
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene