Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[URP] Certain settings are not applied to all cameras when multi-editing in the Inspector
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "Case_1230080"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select all of the cameras in the "CameraArray" gameObject
4. Set the Volume Mask to Nothing
5. Observe that the Inspector shows that every camera has its Volume Mask set to Nothing
6. Check individual cameras one by one
Expected result: All cameras have their Volume Mask set to the same value as previously shown by the Inspector while multi-editing
Actual result: Only one camera has its Volume Mask changed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2017.4.38f1(No package manager)
Reproducible with package versions: 4.1.0, 7.3.1, 8.0.1, 9.0.0-preview.2
1. Settings affected Dithering, Stop Nan, Anti-aliasing, Post Processing, Volume Mask, Depth Texture, Opaque Texture
2. Does not reproduce with HDRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags