Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 11
Found in [Package]
[URP] Bloom and tonemapping causes the screen to go black in scene mode
- open attached project
- open Pinball scene, in the Common folder
- Try to rotate the scene camera
- notice that the scene sometimes goes completely black
- if you go to Global Volume object in the scene and try to turn either Bloom or Tonemapping off, the blackness disappears.
This case was Verified as fixed in 2021.1.1f1
NOTE! If you still get this issue, it might be because you used a previously broken build. To fix this, trigger a shader recompile - like Reimport ALL.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags