Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 10.1.x
Found in [Package]
[URP] ArgumentNullException error is thrown on removing camera component from Camera prefab
ArgumentNullException error is thrown on removing camera component from Camera prefab.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new URP Project.
2. Create a prefab of the Main Camera.
3. Project window > Main Camera prefab > Remove Camera Component.
4. Repeat step 3.
ArgumentNullException error is thrown in the console.
No error in the console.
2020.2.0a10, 2020.1.0b8, 2019.3.0f3 with Package Version: 9.0.0, 8.1.0, 8.0.1, 7.1.8.
Occurring only on Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12