Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.18f1, 2023.1.0b14, 2023.2.0a12
Won't Fix in 2021.2.X, 2021.3.X
[URP][Android]High smoothness material is rendered differently between the Editor and Android Player
1. Open the attached project "SimplePlane2020.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode and observe the correctly rendered material
3. Change the platform to Android and build on an Android device
4. Observe the rendered material
Expected result: Material is rendered the same way as in the Editor
Actual result: Material is not rendered the same way as in the Editor
Reproducible with: 10.8.1(2020.3.30f1), 12.1.4(2021.2.13f1), 13.1.5(2022.1.0b9), 14.0.0(2022.2.0a5)
Could not test with: 7.7.1(2019.4.36f1)(Various project errors when downgraded)
Reproducible with these devices:
----------, Huawei - (ELS-NX9), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00264, Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975F), Android 10, CPU: NOT FOUND, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00078, Motorola Nexus 6 (Nexus 6), Android 7.1.1, CPU: Snapdragon 805 APQ8084AB, GPU: Adreno (TM) 420
-Issue is not reproduced in the Editor with Standalone and Android platforms
-The user reproduced the issue on Redmi 6 Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Vertex data is displaced when building with Addressables with Optimize Mesh Data enabled
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
Resolution Note (2021.3.X):
Caused by specular clamp for half math overflow protection which is by design. Won't change for LTS version.
Resolution Note (2021.2.X):
21.2.X is EOL.