Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Upgrading projects automatically enables com.unity.modules.nvidia package
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached "empty-project.zip" Unity project
2. Check imported modules in Window -> Package Manager
Expected result: Nvidia module is disabled as it is not referenced anywhere
Actual result: Nvidia module is enabled by default during the project upgrade
Reproduced with: 2021.2.0a21, 2021.2.0a17
Didn't reproduce with: 2021.2.0a16 (module was not available before 2021.2.0a17)
Note: it is not marked as isDefault in External\PackageManager\Editor\manifest.json, yet it is still imported when upgrading a project. New projects have it disabled as expected.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Audio] Selecting audio file in Project window throws error "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter.GetOverrideSampleSettings"
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker