Search Issue Tracker
[Update Window] The collab update/publish window will open and auto-close when the collab button is pressed.
When pressing the collab button on top to open the update/push window, the window auto closes sometimes.
No repro steps, it periodically happens and is fixed after a restart.
- Unity is running on Monitor 1, Monitor 2 has the scene view in full screen mode.
- Restarting the editor fixes the issue.
- Closing the Scene view from Monitor 2 fixes the issue.
- Can't check for regressions as there are no repro steps and the issue is resolved after a restart.
- Attached gif shows issue
- Occurred twice so far during the Scenario-testing week, so rather minor issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect