Search Issue Tracker
UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly when building Android project with IL2CPP
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3) Try to build project
-- Notice that Unity fails at building this project with IL2CPP:
Exception: E:\Unity5.5.0p3\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo) (at
5.4.0f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Unable to reproduce with 5.3.7p3 and older 5.3 version due to other errors in scripts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated