Search Issue Tracker
UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly when building Android project with IL2CPP
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3) Try to build project
-- Notice that Unity fails at building this project with IL2CPP:
Exception: E:\Unity5.5.0p3\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo) (at
5.4.0f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Unable to reproduce with 5.3.7p3 and older 5.3 version due to other errors in scripts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Multiple functions in native .dll cause crash in g_logv
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Undo of sprite dropped to hierarchy does not work
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing