Search Issue Tracker
UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly when building Android project with IL2CPP
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3) Try to build project
-- Notice that Unity fails at building this project with IL2CPP:
Exception: E:\Unity5.5.0p3\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo) (at
5.4.0f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Unable to reproduce with 5.3.7p3 and older 5.3 version due to other errors in scripts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scripting::ConnectScriptingWrapperToObject crash when entering play mode
- RenderTexture::Create crashes Unity using RGB565 with Nvidia GTX 760
- prcore::BlitImage crash when video resolution is very low
- TouchScreenKeyboard.Open parameter 'autocorrection' does not work
- AnimatorOverrideController does not switch through animations