Search Issue Tracker
UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly when building Android project with IL2CPP
1) Open user's attached project
2) Make sure Scripting Backend is set to IL2CPP
3) Try to build project
-- Notice that Unity fails at building this project with IL2CPP:
Exception: E:\Unity5.5.0p3\Editor\Data\Tools/UnusedByteCodeStripper2/UnusedBytecodeStripper2.exe did not run properly!
UnityEditorInternal.Runner.RunManagedProgram (System.String exe, System.String args, System.String workingDirectory, UnityEditor.Scripting.Compilers.CompilerOutputParserBase parser, System.Action`1 setupStartInfo) (at
5.4.0f1, 5.4.4f1, 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Unable to reproduce with 5.3.7p3 and older 5.3 version due to other errors in scripts.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MacOS] Exclusive Fullscreen mode launches into windowed mode when "Allow Fullscreen Switch" is unchecked.
- Passing prefab's transform as a parent while Instantiating the prefab fails silently
- Individual particles jump to wrong place when the Particle System changes position if the simulation speed is != 1
- The toolbar of Project Window is higher than the toolbars of other windows
- SetIsHierarchyDispatchInterested error is thrown when setting probeAnchor during OnPostprocesModel