Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0
Found in [Package]
An error is logged while moving cursor from a TextField in a reorderable ListView when an element is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231302.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select an Element in the 'ListViewWindow'
4. Select a text field
5. Move the mouse from the text field
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are logged
Actual result: an error is logged
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.3.8f1 and lower (reorderable property introduced in the 2020.1 stream)
Drags can only be started from MouseDown or MouseDrag events
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated