Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0
Found in [Package]
An error is logged while moving cursor from a TextField in a reorderable ListView when an element is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231302.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select an Element in the 'ListViewWindow'
4. Select a text field
5. Move the mouse from the text field
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are logged
Actual result: an error is logged
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.3.8f1 and lower (reorderable property introduced in the 2020.1 stream)
Drags can only be started from MouseDown or MouseDrag events
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete