Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0
Found in [Package]
An error is logged while moving cursor from a TextField in a reorderable ListView when an element is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231302.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select an Element in the 'ListViewWindow'
4. Select a text field
5. Move the mouse from the text field
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are logged
Actual result: an error is logged
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.3.8f1 and lower (reorderable property introduced in the 2020.1 stream)
Drags can only be started from MouseDown or MouseDrag events
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh