Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0
Found in [Package]
An error is logged while moving cursor from a TextField in a reorderable ListView when an element is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231302.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select an Element in the 'ListViewWindow'
4. Select a text field
5. Move the mouse from the text field
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are logged
Actual result: an error is logged
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.3.8f1 and lower (reorderable property introduced in the 2020.1 stream)
Drags can only be started from MouseDown or MouseDrag events
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer