Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 0.1.0
Found in [Package]
An error is logged while moving cursor from a TextField in a reorderable ListView when an element is selected
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1231302.zip' project
2. Select 'ListViewBug' > 'OpenWindow'
3. Select an Element in the 'ListViewWindow'
4. Select a text field
5. Move the mouse from the text field
6. Observe the Console window
Expected result: no errors are logged
Actual result: an error is logged
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
Could not test with: 2019.3.8f1 and lower (reorderable property introduced in the 2020.1 stream)
Drags can only be started from MouseDown or MouseDrag events
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project