Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 3.2.16, 5.1.0
Found in [Package]
Unsupported 2D Common package version installed when importing 2D Animation package
How to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Import the latest 2D Animation package version
3. Observe the Console Window
Expected result: 2D Animation imports the correct package version
Actual result: An error occurs as an incompatible 2D Common version is installed
Reproducible with: 3.2.16 (2019.4.33f1), 5.1.0, 5.1.1 (2020.3.25f1)
Not reproducible with: 3.2.16 (2019.4.34f1, 2019.4.36f1), 5.0.10 (2020.3.24f1, 2020.3.27f1), 5.1.0, 5.1.1 (2020.3.26f1, 2020.3.30f1), 7.0.4 (2021.2.14f1), 8.0.0 (2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a6)
Error in Console Window (from 3.2.16 (2019.4.33f1)):
Library/PackageCacheemail@example.com/Runtime/InternalBridge/InternalEngineBridge.cs(21,35): error CS1061: 'SpriteRenderer' does not contain a definition for 'IsUsingDeformableBuffer' and no accessible extension method 'IsUsingDeformableBuffer' accepting a first argument of type 'SpriteRenderer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
May 28, 2023 01:42
This wasn't fixed. I'm having the issue still in 3.2.16 and have tried uninstalling and re-installing all 2D packages I am using (2D Pixel Perfect, 2D Sprite and 2D Tilemap Editor).
I'm running Unity version 2019.4.11f1.
Aug 23, 2022 05:16
Library\PackageCache\firstname.lastname@example.org\Runtime\InternalBridge\InternalEngineBridge.cs(21,35): error CS1061: 'SpriteRenderer' does not contain a definition for 'IsUsingDeformableBuffer' and no accessible extension method 'IsUsingDeformableBuffer' accepting a first argument of type 'SpriteRenderer' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
I also Facing this with 2091.4.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
- Pausing a Visual Effect doesn't pause the “Multiply size over life” effect in the Update Block
Resolution Note (fix version 3.2.16, 5.1.0):
Fixed in: 3.2.16 (2019.4.34f1), 5.1.0 (2020.3.26f1)