Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a4
Unsaved changes window is almost impossible to use when closing a lot of unsaved scenes with long paths
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "SaveTooManyScenesBug" project
2. In the main menu, click Bug -> "Step 1 open scenes"
3. In the main menu, click Bug -> "Step 2 dirty scenes"
4. In the main menu, click Bug -> "Step 3 close scenes"
5. Observe the unsaved changes window
Expected result: The window allows to save or not to save the scenes with no issues
Actual result: The window is way too big and the buttons aren't visible
Reproducible with: 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1 (Bug button didn't appear)
Note: The window can also be used blindly with arrow keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform