Search Issue Tracker
Unsaved changes window is almost impossible to use when closing a lot of unsaved scenes with long paths
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "SaveTooManyScenesBug" project
2. In the main menu, click Bug -> "Step 1 open scenes"
3. In the main menu, click Bug -> "Step 2 dirty scenes"
4. In the main menu, click Bug -> "Step 3 close scenes"
5. Observe the unsaved changes window
Expected result: The window allows to save or not to save the scenes with no issues
Actual result: The window is way too big and the buttons aren't visible
Reproducible with: 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.1f1, 2022.2.0a13
Could not test with: 2019.4.39f1 (Bug button didn't appear)
Note: The window can also be used blindly with arrow keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU