Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Unpacked light prefabs revert to realtime when entering playmode without saving scene
1. Open the attached project "1393020.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "Directional Light" in the Hierarchy
4. Open Debug mode in the Inspector
5. Open Debug > Light > Baking Output > Lightmap Bake Mode
6. Unpack "Directional Light"
7. Enter Play mode
8. Observe Lightmap Bake Mode
Expected result: Unpacking a prefab and playing the scene retains the Lightmap Bake Type as Mixed
Actual result: Lightmap Bake Type changes to Realtime
Reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a16
Reproducible on: MacOS 12.2 (Intel)
Jan 08, 2022 07:36
That's really good you are solving the issues guys.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] "Access Denied" error when downloading Plastic SCM Cloud Edition through the Editor
- UpdateRendererBonudingVolumes process takes more time when disabled Renderers are used
- "ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null" error is thrown when selecting a Visual Element with a custom Render Texture set as a background
- Changes are not saved when changing Styles' orders in the UI Builder
- “InvalidOperationException: Not enough space in output buffer (need 24, has 0)” error is thrown when using NativeList.GetVertices()
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1):
Fixed in: 2023.1.0a5