Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.1.X
Duplicate in 2020.3.X
Unpacked light prefabs revert to realtime when entering playmode without saving scene
1. Open the attached project "1393020.zip"
2. Open Scenes/SampleScene
3. Select "Directional Light" in the Hierarchy
4. Open Debug mode in the Inspector
5. Open Debug > Light > Baking Output > Lightmap Bake Mode
6. Unpack "Directional Light"
7. Enter Play mode
8. Observe Lightmap Bake Mode
Expected result: Unpacking a prefab and playing the scene retains the Lightmap Bake Type as Mixed
Actual result: Lightmap Bake Type changes to Realtime
Reproducible with: 2019.4.40f1, 2020.3.35f1, 2021.3.3f1, 2022.1.4f1, 2022.2.0a16
Reproducible on: MacOS 12.2 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset