Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Unnecessary white spaces added to project *.sln file when updating monodevelop project
Quickest to use SourceTree or some other repo management client, but can also be reproduced manually.
1. Create a new project
2. Add any script, save it or click Sync MonoDevelop Project.
3. Commit or make a copy of the project .sln file.
4. Repeat step 2
5. Compare the saved file with the updated .sln file, there should be an additional whitespace before: ‘ GlobalSection(MonoDevelopProperties) = preSolution’ in newer file.
6. Everytime MonoDevelop project is updated an additional whitespace is added.
7. This is not caused by MonoDevelop, changing to Xamarin studio or any other older or newer version of MonoDevelop doesn’t fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “VideoPlayer.DecodeNextFrame” continues decoding in Profiler when the Video Clip has finished playing
- The Update function is not called in WebGL when the browser is minimized
- [Linux] Unity Editor fails to import the project in batch mode when building on the Linux VM environment
- No available method to copy the names of Matching Selectors when using UI Builder
- Inspector freezes and "NullReferenceException" errors are thrown when "Edit Glyph" button is clicked