Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Unnecessary white spaces added to project *.sln file when updating monodevelop project
Quickest to use SourceTree or some other repo management client, but can also be reproduced manually.
1. Create a new project
2. Add any script, save it or click Sync MonoDevelop Project.
3. Commit or make a copy of the project .sln file.
4. Repeat step 2
5. Compare the saved file with the updated .sln file, there should be an additional whitespace before: ‘ GlobalSection(MonoDevelopProperties) = preSolution’ in newer file.
6. Everytime MonoDevelop project is updated an additional whitespace is added.
7. This is not caused by MonoDevelop, changing to Xamarin studio or any other older or newer version of MonoDevelop doesn’t fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Aug 15, 2014 19:47
I'm still getting this in 4.5.3f3.
Not sure if it makes a difference, but the only thing I changed from the default blank project was Version Control Mode: visible meta files and Asset Serialization Mode: force text.