Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Unnecessary white spaces added to project *.sln file when updating monodevelop project
Quickest to use SourceTree or some other repo management client, but can also be reproduced manually.
1. Create a new project
2. Add any script, save it or click Sync MonoDevelop Project.
3. Commit or make a copy of the project .sln file.
4. Repeat step 2
5. Compare the saved file with the updated .sln file, there should be an additional whitespace before: ‘ GlobalSection(MonoDevelopProperties) = preSolution’ in newer file.
6. Everytime MonoDevelop project is updated an additional whitespace is added.
7. This is not caused by MonoDevelop, changing to Xamarin studio or any other older or newer version of MonoDevelop doesn’t fix this.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized
- Water System is not rendering waves or ripples when using macOS M2
- [Android] Warning message “Exposed name does not exist: SFX (UnityEngine.AudioMixerGroup)“ when changing volume with audiomixer.setfloat()