Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Unloading the Render Pipeline Asset causes a crash
When unloading the Render Pipeline Asset in Graphics Settings, the Editor will crash.
1. Open the Graphics Settings and set the Asset to HDRenderPipelineAsset
2. Set the Asset to None
3. Observe a crash
Reproducible in package version 5.7.2-preview, 5.8.2-preview, 5.9.0-preview, 5.10.0-preview.
Not reproducible in package version 5.7.1-preview.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned