Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
"Unloading broken assembly" error message provides insufficient information
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UnloadingBrokenAssemblyError.zip"
2. Upon launch you will see the "Unloading broken assembly Assets/Microsoft.ProjectOxford.Face.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" error
3. The .dll is just missing dependencies which you can import from attached "MissingDependencies.zip"
Expected: The manifest of the DLL has information about dependencies, which could be exposed and shown in the error message for clarity
Actual: Error message says dll is broken which could mean a multitude of things
Reproduced on 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b1
Compilation errors on anything earlier than 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window