Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
"Unloading broken assembly" error message provides insufficient information
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UnloadingBrokenAssemblyError.zip"
2. Upon launch you will see the "Unloading broken assembly Assets/Microsoft.ProjectOxford.Face.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" error
3. The .dll is just missing dependencies which you can import from attached "MissingDependencies.zip"
Expected: The manifest of the DLL has information about dependencies, which could be exposed and shown in the error message for clarity
Actual: Error message says dll is broken which could mean a multitude of things
Reproduced on 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b1
Compilation errors on anything earlier than 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position