Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
"Unloading broken assembly" error message provides insufficient information
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "UnloadingBrokenAssemblyError.zip"
2. Upon launch you will see the "Unloading broken assembly Assets/Microsoft.ProjectOxford.Face.dll, this assembly can cause crashes in the runtime" error
3. The .dll is just missing dependencies which you can import from attached "MissingDependencies.zip"
Expected: The manifest of the DLL has information about dependencies, which could be exposed and shown in the error message for clarity
Actual: Error message says dll is broken which could mean a multitude of things
Reproduced on 2018.1.0b7, 2018.1.0b1
Compilation errors on anything earlier than 2018.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file