Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
"Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter" error is thrown when selecting an audio file and UWP support is installed
1. Download UWP build support
2. Download and open the attached project "1279810.zip"
3. Select the audio file in the Project window
Expected result: Console throws no errors
Actual result: "Unknown platform passed to AudioImporter" error is thrown
Reproduces on: 2019.4.9f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8
Does not reproduce on: 2019.4.8f1, 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] PointerEventData.pointerId value is incorrect when pressing a finger on the screen
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version