Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 8.0.0
Fixed in 7.1.8
Found in [Package]
UniversalRenderPipelineAsset.scriptableRenderer throws NullReferenceException when trying to get the current ScriptableRenderer
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1189196.zip"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play mode
4. Observe the Console
Expected results: No errors or exceptions are thrown in the console
Actual results: "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object" on 'm_Renderers' is thrown
Reproducible with: Universal RP 7.1.1, 7.1.2 (using 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0b7, 2020.1.0a8)
Not reproducible with: Universal RP 7.0.0, 7.0.1 (using 2019.3.0b3, 2019.3.0b4)
- On URP 7.1.1 Renderer List now appears under the General area of UniversalRenderPipelineAsset UI.
- In 2019.3, active render pipeline is now set via QualitySettings, or if no value is set then falls back to GraphicsSettings.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time