Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Universal RP] Overlay camera still renders to Display
Steps to repro:
1. open a new universal RP template
2. Add a new camera
3. set the new camera Display=display 3
4. set the new camera type=overlay
5. add the new camera to Main Camera > Stack
6. go to game view, check the output on display 1, display 2 and display 3
Expected: display 1 shows rendered scene with camera stacking, display 2 and display 3 show message "Display N. No Cameras Rendering."
Actual: display 3 does not show the message
Repro: 2019.3.15f1 + URP 7.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator