Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Universal RP] Overlay camera still renders to Display
Steps to repro:
1. open a new universal RP template
2. Add a new camera
3. set the new camera Display=display 3
4. set the new camera type=overlay
5. add the new camera to Main Camera > Stack
6. go to game view, check the output on display 1, display 2 and display 3
Expected: display 1 shows rendered scene with camera stacking, display 2 and display 3 show message "Display N. No Cameras Rendering."
Actual: display 3 does not show the message
Repro: 2019.3.15f1 + URP 7.3.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"