Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Universal RP] [2D Renderer] The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
1. What happened
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the SampleScene in the attached project, and observe how the lighting on flip_x, flip_y and flip_x_flip_y look wrong (as if the light came from the wrong direction) comparing to the correct look on not_flipped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs