Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Universal RP] [2D Renderer] The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
1. What happened
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the SampleScene in the attached project, and observe how the lighting on flip_x, flip_y and flip_x_flip_y look wrong (as if the light came from the wrong direction) comparing to the correct look on not_flipped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator