Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Universal RP] [2D Renderer] The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
1. What happened
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the SampleScene in the attached project, and observe how the lighting on flip_x, flip_y and flip_x_flip_y look wrong (as if the light came from the wrong direction) comparing to the correct look on not_flipped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send