Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Universal RP] [2D Renderer] The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
1. What happened
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the SampleScene in the attached project, and observe how the lighting on flip_x, flip_y and flip_x_flip_y look wrong (as if the light came from the wrong direction) comparing to the correct look on not_flipped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] No fallback for Light Probe Proxy Volume for devices which do not support 32bit floating point textures
- Layout is not valid unless the GameView is resized
- [iOS] Directional lightmap compression causes lightmap artifacts
- NullReferenceExceptions in PreprocessReflectionProbeData
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene