Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Universal RP] [2D Renderer] The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites
1. What happened
The normal mapped lighting looks wrong on flipped sprites.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
Open the SampleScene in the attached project, and observe how the lighting on flip_x, flip_y and flip_x_flip_y look wrong (as if the light came from the wrong direction) comparing to the correct look on not_flipped.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping