Search Issue Tracker
[UnityYAMLMerge] UnityYAMLMerge changing forward slashes to backslashes for fallback tool arguments
UnityYAMLMerge changing forward slashes to backslashes for fallback tool arguments
UnityYAMLMerge is changing the forward slashes to backslashes in the fallback tool arguments, making some fallback tools to fail.
For example, I'm trying to use Visual Studio's vsdiffmerge.exe as a fallback tool, using this line in the file mergespecfile.txt:
* use "C:/Programas/Desarrollo/Visual Studio 2017/Common7/IDE/CommonExtensions/Microsoft/TeamFoundation/Team Explorer/vsdiffmerge.exe" /m "%r" "%l" "%b" "%d"
The "/m" argument makes vsdiffmerge launch the merge tool, instead of the diff tool. However, UnityYAMLMerge changes it to "\m", which makes the tool fail (or launch the diff tool if the argument is at the end).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Slider OnValueChanged event is not called when changing value from the Inspector
- [Static Analysis] Defect 672865 in Modules/QuickSearch/Editor/QueryEngine/QueryToken.cs