Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3
UnityWebRequest fails to verify certificate when "Let's Encrypt Authority X1" certificate is present in system trust store
1. Open Certificate Manager (In Windows, search for "Manage user certificates" in the Start menu)
2. If present, delete Let's Encrypt Authority X3 certificate under "Current User\Intermediate Certification Authorities\Certificates"
3. If not present, install the Let's Encrypt Authority X1 certificate attached below
4. Open the attached project (case_1215665.zip)
5. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: WebRequest is successful and data is fetched
Actual result: The error "Curl error 51: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_NOT_TRUSTED" is thrown and no data is fetched
Reproduced in: 2018.4.10f1, 2018.4.16f1, 2019.2.7f2, 2019.2.19f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a4
Not reproducible in: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.9f1, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a3, 2020.1.0a11, 2020.1.0a21
Regressed in: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.2.7f1, 2019.3.0b3, 2020.1.0a4, most likely caused by Case 1076758
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string