Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[UnityWebRequest] DownloadHandlerScript gets paused if scene is not played
1. Open project
2. In menu choose 'UNITY' -> ' WebRequest Tester'
3. Play empty scene
4. Press buffer's 'Make Request' button
5. Press script's 'Make Request' button
6. Stop scene
7. Repeat 4th and 5th steps
Expected: when scene is stopped, after clicking 'Make request' button for script, message 'Request has finished!' should appear
Actual: it stuck on 'Request progress: 0.00%' message
Note: if you move 'WebRequest Test' tab, it finishes request (it works while tab is moving)
Reproduced on: 5.4.5p1, 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 2017.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"