Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1.0f3
UnityWebRequest.Post is not sending POST data when using IMultipartFormSection for post data
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download "899017 repro.zip"
2. Move "test.php" file in project's root folder to an environment that supports PHP
3. Open "test" scene in Unity
4. Change uri field on "Test" GameObject to the "test.php" path. (http://localhost/test.php etc.)
5. Enter play mode
6. Observe "Response: DONE!" log in console
7. Observe the contents of "request.log" file (generated in the same folder as test.php)
Expected result: request.log prints out an array of information from UnityWebRequest's postData
Actual result: Array is empty
Reproduced with: 5.5.0p1, 5.5.3p1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0b1
Did not reproduce with: 5.5.0f3
Regression introduced in 5.5.0p1
Note: May be related to case 826626 as the fix for another IMultipartFormSection problem was fixed for 5.5.0p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website