Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
UnityWebRequest.isDone is always false on iOS device after calling request.Abort()
1. Open users attached project "getassetbundle-crash.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run the project from Xcode to an iOS device
4. Press "Start Download" button
Expected result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is set to true after calling Abort(); and the button becomes interactable again
Actual result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is never set to true after calling UnityWebRequest.Abort();
Reproduced on: 2017.3.1f1 2018.2.0a5
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.2p2
iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.2
Only reproduces on an iOS device.
Did not reproduce on:
Google Pixel 2, OS: 8.1.0, CPU: arm64-v8a, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar