Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.1
UnityWebRequest.isDone is always false on iOS device after calling request.Abort()
1. Open users attached project "getassetbundle-crash.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run the project from Xcode to an iOS device
4. Press "Start Download" button
Expected result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is set to true after calling Abort(); and the button becomes interactable again
Actual result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is never set to true after calling UnityWebRequest.Abort();
Reproduced on: 2017.3.1f1 2018.2.0a5
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.2p2
iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.2
Only reproduces on an iOS device.
Did not reproduce on:
Google Pixel 2, OS: 8.1.0, CPU: arm64-v8a, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping
- [Android] Skybox is split into two differently lit areas when changing the position of the Directional Light
- Prefab Hierarchy is reordered after upgrading a project to a newer version of Unity
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data