Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
UnityWebRequest.isDone is always false on iOS device after calling request.Abort()
1. Open users attached project "getassetbundle-crash.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run the project from Xcode to an iOS device
4. Press "Start Download" button
Expected result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is set to true after calling Abort(); and the button becomes interactable again
Actual result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is never set to true after calling UnityWebRequest.Abort();
Reproduced on: 2017.3.1f1 2018.2.0a5
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.2p2
iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.2
Only reproduces on an iOS device.
Did not reproduce on:
Google Pixel 2, OS: 8.1.0, CPU: arm64-v8a, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy