Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
UnityWebRequest.isDone is always false on iOS device after calling request.Abort()
1. Open users attached project "getassetbundle-crash.zip"
2. Build for iOS
3. Run the project from Xcode to an iOS device
4. Press "Start Download" button
Expected result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is set to true after calling Abort(); and the button becomes interactable again
Actual result: UnityWebRequest.isDone is never set to true after calling UnityWebRequest.Abort();
Reproduced on: 2017.3.1f1 2018.2.0a5
Not reproduced on: 2017.2.2p2
iPhone 6 Plus iOS 8.0
iPhone 7 iOS 11.0.2
Only reproduces on an iOS device.
Did not reproduce on:
Google Pixel 2, OS: 8.1.0, CPU: arm64-v8a, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework