Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
"UNITYTLS_INTERNAL_ERROR" error when sending a message to Azure IoT Hub using the client SDK
"TlsException: Handshake failed - error code: UNITYTLS_INTERNAL_ERROR, verify result: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FATAL_ERROR" when sending a message to Azure IoT Hub using the client SDK
1. Open "New Unity Project.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Playmode
4. Notice an error: "TlsException: Handshake failed - error code: UNITYTLS_INTERNAL_ERROR, verify result: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FATAL_ERROR"
Expected Result: No errors appear
Actual Result: Error appears
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a4, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0a4
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a3, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.2.0f10, 2018.2.0f1, 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.0a7
Did not reproduce on: 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.0a14, 2018.3.3f1, 2018.3.0a4, 2017.4.18f1 (Can't compile due to broken .dll files), 2018.2.0a4, 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"