Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
UnityPreload crashes with a long property name
The editor crashes when opening a scene file. The following conditions must be met:
- Asset Serialization Mode is set to “Force Text”.
- There is a script which has a public variable with a very long name (over 80 characters).
- That variable refers to an asset.
The error message says "terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range::basic_string::substr".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager