Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.1
UnityPreload crashes with a long property name
The editor crashes when opening a scene file. The following conditions must be met:
- Asset Serialization Mode is set to “Force Text”.
- There is a script which has a public variable with a very long name (over 80 characters).
- That variable refers to an asset.
The error message says "terminating with uncaught exception of type std::out_of_range::basic_string::substr".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project
- ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window