Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.1
UnityEngine.Ping does not work with ipv6 addresses
1. Open scene "Ping Test" in the attached project.
You need to be on an ipv6 network to test this ( can use if you're testing on ios/have a mac: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1)
2. Run it and click on the "ping ipv6 address", observe that it fails with Ping.time = -1
(the address has ipv6 prefix https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6052, and can be pinged with ping6 util)
Tested on iOS and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website