Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityEngine.Ping does not work with ipv6 addresses
1. Open scene "Ping Test" in the attached project.
You need to be on an ipv6 network to test this ( can use if you're testing on ios/have a mac: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1)
2. Run it and click on the "ping ipv6 address", observe that it fails with Ping.time = -1
(the address has ipv6 prefix https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6052, and can be pinged with ping6 util)
Tested on iOS and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made