Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityEngine.Ping does not work with ipv6 addresses
1. Open scene "Ping Test" in the attached project.
You need to be on an ipv6 network to test this ( can use if you're testing on ios/have a mac: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1)
2. Run it and click on the "ping ipv6 address", observe that it fails with Ping.time = -1
(the address has ipv6 prefix https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6052, and can be pinged with ping6 util)
Tested on iOS and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly
- 2019.4: PackedMemorySnapshot: nativeObjects.gcHandleIndex contains -1 always
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's