Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
UnityEngine.Ping does not work with ipv6 addresses
1. Open scene "Ping Test" in the attached project.
You need to be on an ipv6 network to test this ( can use if you're testing on ios/have a mac: https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/NetworkingInternetWeb/Conceptual/NetworkingOverview/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition/UnderstandingandPreparingfortheIPv6Transition.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/TP40010220-CH213-SW1)
2. Run it and click on the "ping ipv6 address", observe that it fails with Ping.time = -1
(the address has ipv6 prefix https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6052, and can be pinged with ping6 util)
Tested on iOS and OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural is using only baked Reflection Probes Cubemaps when Forward Rendering Path is used
- Setting the Camera.targetTexture through a script will cause the depth buffer to start clearing between camera renders
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- [WebGL] Not all ResponseHeaders are returned when using UnityWebRequest
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state