Search Issue Tracker
"UnityEngine.dll" doesn't automatically reference its individual DLLs preventing project compilation
1. Create a New Project and download "1205367.zip"
2. Copy the "ScriptAssemblies" folder from the projects "Library" folder and paste it into "DLL" folder
3. Copy the "Managed" folder from the Editor install folder ("Editor/Data") and paste it into "DLL" folder
4. Open the "new.csproject" file from the "Script" folder
Expected Result: Build succeeds
Actual Result: Build fails
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.17f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Wasn't able to test on: 2018.4.15f1, 2017.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'