Search Issue Tracker
"UnityEngine.dll" doesn't automatically reference its individual DLLs preventing project compilation
1. Create a New Project and download "1205367.zip"
2. Copy the "ScriptAssemblies" folder from the projects "Library" folder and paste it into "DLL" folder
3. Copy the "Managed" folder from the Editor install folder ("Editor/Data") and paste it into "DLL" folder
4. Open the "new.csproject" file from the "Script" folder
Expected Result: Build succeeds
Actual Result: Build fails
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3, 2019.2.17f1
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.14f1
Wasn't able to test on: 2018.4.15f1, 2017.4.36f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces