Search Issue Tracker
Unity won't open when wireless adapter is disabled in Windows Device Manager although internet is coming from wired connection
How to reproduce:
1. Open Windows Device Manager
2. In the network adapters tab select Wireless Adapter and disable it
3. Open the attached project "1230858.zip"
Expected result: project opens normally or shows some kind of error
Actual result: project does not open
Reproducible with: 2019.3.9f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2017.4.39f1
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a5, 2020.1.0b4
Note: creating a new project opens it, but once closed it will not open again. Also, newly created project launches in Unity with personal license, part of the log file is below:
LICENSE SYSTEM [202042 12:27:57] Next license update check is after 2020-04-03T06:02:06
Built from '2019.3/staging' branch; Version is '2019.3.9f1 (658902c1d9e3) revision 6654210'; Using compiler version '191627012'
OS: 'Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 16269 MB
[Licensing::Module] License is not active (com.unity.editor.ui). HasEntitlements will fail.
BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
No valid Unity Editor license found. Please activate your license.
[Package Manager] Server::Start -- Port 62050 was selected
- this is also in the logs when the project does not open
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1