Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5
Unity shader compiler process shouldn't be shown in debugging list
1. Create new project
2. Create shader and script
3. Open script in MD
4. Open processes available to attach list
5. Notice that UnityShaderComp process is also present
I guess, now we are searching by Unity keyword, but can we remove processes with UnityShader in their name from the list?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect