Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Unity runs out of RAM after calling GameObjectRecorder.SaveToClip(clip)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "sadas.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes with out of RAM dialog.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
The GameObjectRecorder isn't implemented in 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha.
Fixed in 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.1.f1, 2019.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated