Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Unity runs out of RAM after calling GameObjectRecorder.SaveToClip(clip)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "sadas.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes with out of RAM dialog.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
The GameObjectRecorder isn't implemented in 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha.
Fixed in 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.1.f1, 2019.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing