Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Unity runs out of RAM after calling GameObjectRecorder.SaveToClip(clip)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "sadas.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes with out of RAM dialog.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
The GameObjectRecorder isn't implemented in 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha.
Fixed in 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.1.f1, 2019.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build