Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Unity runs out of RAM after calling GameObjectRecorder.SaveToClip(clip)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "sadas.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes with out of RAM dialog.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
The GameObjectRecorder isn't implemented in 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha.
Fixed in 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.1.f1, 2019.3.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- Command line testing in batchmode with legacy -runEditorTests is not equivalent to -runTests -testPlatform EditMode