Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
Unity runs out of RAM after calling GameObjectRecorder.SaveToClip(clip)
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the "sadas.unity" scene
3. Press Play
Actual result: Unity crashes with out of RAM dialog.
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.8f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a8.
The GameObjectRecorder isn't implemented in 2017.4 and 2018.3 alpha.
Fixed in 2018.4.7f1, 2019.2.1.f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac