Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.2, 2017.3
Unity occasionally crashes on Playing scene with A* on .NET 4.6
1) Create new project
2) Download and import A* Pathfinding Project from Asset Store
3) Find RVO 2D scene and open it
4) Play it
The crash happens occasionally, sometimes once in 2-3 times, sometimes once in 50 times.
Reproduced in 2017.2.0f2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.2.0p1, 2017.2.0p2
Couldn't reproduce in 2017.2.0.f1 (marking this as a regression but it could be that I just was "unlucky" to get a crash)
Couldn't reproduce it in 2017.3.0b10 either, but might be the same thing as 2017.2.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project