Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Unity Not Responding after leaving it at idle for a few hours
Unity Not Responding after leaving it at idle for a few hours.
Unity becomes unresponsive (hangs) when left alone for a few hours.
This happens on the OSX as well as Windows. This occurs when Unity is left at idel (not in play mode) for a few hours.
I have narrowed this down to potential use of the profiler where if I don't use the profiler and leave Unity for a few hours it is fine. But if the profiler was used, then a few hours later Unity will be frozen and require killing the task or force quit on OSX.
It doesn't matter what project is loaded or scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error