Search Issue Tracker
Unity menu bar does not change size when using custom scaling
How to reproduce:
1. Open a new Unity project
2. Go to 'Edit > Preferences > UI Scaling'
3. Uncheck 'Use default desktop setting'
4. Set 'Use custom scaling value' to 200%
5. Reopen the project and observe the menu bar
Expected result: the menu bar scales
Actual result: the menu bar remains the same size
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f2, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a5
Note: tested with a 2560x1440 monitor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened
- [Device Simulator] Getting different transform position on Device Simulator compared to a device when using EnhancedTouchSupport