Search Issue Tracker
Unity looses focus when Save All of Verify Saving Assets menu is clicked
1) Create new project
2) In editor, under Preferences-> General enable 'Verify saving assets'
3) Create new script and attach it to new GameObject
4) Edit the script (a print("hello") statement will do in Start()
5) Save script
6) Go back to editor and save scene
Notice that confirmation message will pop up.
7. Click save All
Notice that last focused window comes in front of Unity window.
Expected results: Clicking on Save all button does not affect window focus
Actual results: Clicking on Save all button makes Unity Editor loose its focus
Note: Issue occurs with both MonoDevelop and Visual Studio code editors.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode