Search Issue Tracker
Unity is unable to load animation from attached COLLADA file
Unity is unable to load the attached COLLADA file.
1) doesn't assign correct diffuse texture.
2) The legs are twiching
3) If you import file twice it seems to loose part of the hierarchy. Problem seems to be cause by FBX SDK.
Unity with FBX SKD 2012:
1) Assigns correct diffuse texture.
2) Doesn't import animation at all. I raised support request for Autodesk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1