Search Issue Tracker
[Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
1. Go to Unity Hub > Settings > General > Secondary Location Path
2. Type the invalid path directly in the input field and save
3. Back to Home > Installs, try to install any version of Unity.
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.2
Expected results: Some warning to notify the user that the path is invalid, maybe the disk was unmounted if the disk itself is not found, etc
Actual results: Nothing happens, the install doesn't start and we just see the same list of installs
Also reproducible with mounting an external disk, selecting a directory on that disk, then removing the external disk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode