Search Issue Tracker
[Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
1. Go to Unity Hub > Settings > General > Secondary Location Path
2. Type the invalid path directly in the input field and save
3. Back to Home > Installs, try to install any version of Unity.
Reproducible with: Unity Hub 2.0.2
Expected results: Some warning to notify the user that the path is invalid, maybe the disk was unmounted if the disk itself is not found, etc
Actual results: Nothing happens, the install doesn't start and we just see the same list of installs
Also reproducible with mounting an external disk, selecting a directory on that disk, then removing the external disk.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build