Search Issue Tracker
Unity Hub doesn't work on Apple silicon devices
Found in: Unity Hub 2.3.x
Fixed in: Unity Hub 2.4.0 beta 2.
Unity Hub beta can be downloaded from https://public-cdn.cloud.unity3d.com/hub/prod/UnityHubSetupBeta.dmg.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Element UI disappears and NullReferenceException is thrown when dragging off the last or first element from the list in the Inspector
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak