Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Unity Hub][Android][NDK] Integrated NDK version is not compatible with available Unity Hub or Android developer NDK versions
How to reproduce:
1. Download 2019.3.0a4 trough Unity Hub with Android + NDK/SDK tools, notice that r16b is downloaded
2. Try to do Android IL2CPP build and notice that Editor complains about NDK tools not found
3. Download latest NDK r19 version from Android developer page - https://developer.android.com/ndk/downloads
4. When setting to the newest NDK, you will get the error message "NDK 19.2.5345600 detected. Unity requires NDK r19 (64-bit) (19.0.5232133)."
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with - 2019.3.0a3
Workaround until the correct version will be downloaded via Hub is to download r19 version from the developer.android directly. Just follow the steps to download the latest ndk r19 version (currently it's r19c) and once you'll have the download link, just delete the letter after the version number, so the link would have only ndk-r19.
Fixed in Unity Hub 2.0.4 version
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used